Material: Polyester fiber, latex silk, silk
This maternity support belt helps alleviate lower back pain caused by pregnancy.
It provides support to the lumbar and abdominal regions during the vital stages of pregnancy.
Designed for those suffering from lower back pain. It has 4 elastic side panels adding support and compression while allowing easy alterations when needed.
|Over Belly Line
- Fully adjustable to accommodate abdominal growth throughout pregnancy.
- Constructed of a multi-layered laminate with a cotton/nylon lining.
- Four elastic side panels add compression and ventilation.
- Included abdominal lift attachment gives lift without unnecessary pressure.
- Built-in support holds the belt in place and prevents the belt from rolling.
1. Wrap the abdominal lift attachment around your waist with the desired level of support. Position the pad so it is centered and under the abdomen
2. Attach the belt to the pad and pull both elastic sides until the desired tension and attach the closure to the abdominal pad
3. To help keep the support in place and keep from sliding down, stretch the top strap over your stomach and attach to the opposite side
4. Adjust belt tension to make it comfortable
Fasten all closures. Hand wash in cool water with mild soap. Remove excess water and air dry away from heat. Wash as needed.